Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Missed by 12,000 miles

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:46 am
Post subject: Missed by 12,000 milesReply with quote

An email from a poor soul who thinks there is only one team of Magpies in the universe.

Unfortunately he sent it to someone who knows that there is only one team of Magpies in the universe and who doesn't know the answer to his question. I suspect that it's probably 'You'll Never Walk Alone', but I know that one of you will know for sure.

I doubt that he'll be checking this board, so if you feel like supplying him with the info., you'll have to email him.
quote:
hello..
umm i'm not a geordie or a newcastle fan, i just wanted to know what the song was called that is played as the teams come out at every 1 of your home games, its a classic tune.if you could let me know what its called, it would be greatly appreciated.
if you could send 1 back to jm01295@hotmail.com ... thanks alot... have a good season

Danny Marron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: