Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The worst sending off EVER!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:46 am
Post subject: The worst sending off EVER!!Reply with quote

Christian Ziege must be fuming, he was sent off this morning for first TAPPING the ball away after a free kick and then 10 mins later did the same thing but this time the ball traveled about 2 metres, i have no doubt that this decision will be overuled but it could have cost us valuble points. When he was sent off it was the 83 minute, after that man city did all the attacking and the scored a goal with a minute to be played after that they had 2 chances to steal a point but fortunatley failed. People may think im whinging over nothing because we won the game and the decsion will obviously be overuled in Zieges favour but the fact is it happened and it was very close to costing Tottenham 2 points, and with Spurs this year finally challenging for europe it could have costed us big time.

Shoot that dickhead referee!!! Go Spurs!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree christain it was a great decision, premier league soccer is in very good hands
thank you and cheers

THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 8:15 am

i agree with u creedy if it happened 2 a newcastle player u would be going of ya head joffa am i right ????? come on u spurs!!!!!!!!! robbie kean dead set champ

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:31 pm

'I disagree christain it was a great decision, premier league soccer is in very good hands
thank you and cheers '

Hehe I'd forgotten what a funny bloke he can be, it makes me miss the days when he used to come in here regularly & me & him would indulge in a what I think Joffa once called 'throwing a little bit of sh1t at each other'

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:44 pm

How's this for throwing sh1t, Spurs are crap, they will forever live in the shadow of their glorious neighbours & the jealousy of all those associated with the club is an uglification of the human spirit that I can hardly bare to witness.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:29 am

So Spurs are crap hey Dipper well luckily that is just your view (and you are entitled to it no matter how twisted it is ha ha)...
As for the jealousy thing mate that is the biggest load a shit I have ever heard.
I have been a Spurs supporter all my life and I have never and will never be jealous of the gooners. And I think most of the yids will agree they would rather crap broken glass than be jealous of the gooner scum.
How can we live in your shadow when we were in North London while you were still a little team in Woolwich.
We were once a great team and will be again. Then it is you who will be jealous and you watch all the bandwaggoners come to N17 ha ha..

Audre est Facere!!
Life is all Black and White
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: