"Your" Song?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

gobbles21

Post by gobbles21 »

I touch myself - The Diviyls
thatkategirl

Post by thatkategirl »

Tilly18 wrote:
bellastar wrote:i have a new favourite song (Well, me and Minna do, she introduced it to me!) 'Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous)' by Cobra Starship. Best Cobra Starship song ever. Listen to it and absorb its message. And its awesomeness. :) (That was Minna, she's sitting next to me as I write this).
At this very moment I am listening to that song :D
I like it!
I love Cobra Starship, one of my fave bands.
twitter.com/ahh_bethhh
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I have many of 'those songs' but the song that absolutely sums up my year this year is L'AMERICA by The Doors.
There is just one team we favour...
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

Argh! So many...

But the no. 2 would be:

Lee Kernaghan - The Way it Is

(Its just the way it is, Its the way it goes.
When my wheel's hit the gravel road and it feels like home...)

And no. 1 would be:

The McClymonts - Favourite Boyfriend of the Year

"Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like, some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties, Always up for anything..."
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I like Teenage Dream by Katy Perry cos the guy in the video is totally hot. LOL

Nah, seriously though, anyone got a song that really creeps them out? That Eminem one, with Rihanna, (Love the way you lie) does that with me, cos my mum's friend from work actually died that way, her partner was obsessively jealous, thought she was cheating on him when she wasn't, beat her up and set the house on fire. Totally sad. Reminds me of that everytime I hear that song.
A Pie for Life.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

OMG

Addicted by Bliss n Eso... actually their WHOLE new album...

AND

Airbournes new album! HEAVEN!
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

MAXY'S BITCH wrote:My song of the moment is Avril Lavigne - Slipped Away....

It was used as the picture song for my brothers funeral and it describes everything down to a t. So sad yet I cant stop thinking about it. I have only played it 3 time since he passed, but its always there. One that will never leave me :(
Mate, I'm that way about Stairway to Heaven, it was played at my uncle's funeral (he was murdered at 23yrs of age in 1993) and I stilll have trouble listening to it.
A Pie for Life.