Post Match. Pies thump Dockers. All comments, please.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

MatthewBoydFanClub
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MatthewBoydFanClub »

Lazza wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Lazza wrote:Those who know me here know that I was a huge Buckley fan right up to the end...
I enjoyed that Bucks said "we" a couple of times during the commentary instead of "Collingwood".
Yes, me too
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Post by Ronnie McKeowns boots »

Watching the replay, I thought all those frees to Freo in the 1st were there, wouldn't complain about any of them.
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
scoobydoo
Been liked: 5 times

Post by scoobydoo »

MatthewBoydFanClub wrote:
Lazza wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote: I enjoyed that Bucks said "we" a couple of times during the commentary instead of "Collingwood".
Yes, me too
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

We found our brand of football again and it resulted in a terrific team performance. Well done to all involved and hopefully McRae will use this as his example to the playing group of what can be achieved when we use intensity as our 19th man.

It was a victory we the fans needed also as it's put some spring back in our step with 3 challenging games coming up.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Woods

Post by Woods »

Lazza wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Lazza wrote:Those who know me here know that I was a huge Buckley fan right up to the end...
I enjoyed that Bucks said "we" a couple of times during the commentary instead of "Collingwood".
Yes, me too
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

The Black and White Lion wrote:Thought Josh Caicos’ kicking into the forwards was great in that third quarter. It looked a few times like Freo would escape and claw back ground but those l passes to dangerous positions out in front with space to run and jump at the ball we’re beautiful and helped us keep the edge til 3/4 time.
Watching the highlights again, those passes were lethal. As good as a big forward taking a pack-busting mark. Unplayable from a defender's POV; the kind of passes we've watched too many opponents deliver against us in recent years.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
The Black and White Lion
Has liked: 180 times
Been liked: 65 times

Post by The Black and White Lion »

scoobydoo wrote:
MatthewBoydFanClub wrote:
Lazza wrote: Yes, me too
Ed Allen kicked our last goal of the year at the 58minute mark
Mossi
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Mossi »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Geez. We have Leonardo Ginnivan Di Caprio and Tom Oliver Henry Cruise
:lol: Nothing like a baptism by supporters give us heaps of voice against any opposition!