Post Match. Pies sink Swans. All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Ronnie McKeowns boots

Post by Ronnie McKeowns boots »

inxs88 wrote:CASUAL OBSERVATIONS:

1. Quaynor's best game for club
2. 52 tackles for "1" holding the ball FREES
5. Was bloody cold
Shocking isn't it, 4 umps out there and no one sees a thing that could be pinged...utter BS
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Post by Ronnie McKeowns boots »

Pebbles Rocks wrote:
Meredith1965 wrote:Their coach whinged about some booing, while singling put a 30 game star player for selective off-the-ball niggling and harassment. Interesting sportsmanship framework.
Brilliant
Oh so very Sydney though, the pack of sanctimonious pr*cks, where exactly does Harley get off with that crap, after the booing of a 19 YEAR OLD ROOKIE! and following dignified silence of our Club last year?
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by piedys »

Magpietothemax wrote:Great comment Piedys ( I deleted the X rated content).
Exactly my thoughts....
Thanking you our Bulletin Board Bard!

Deleting my X-rated rants is censorship in the media! :shock:
I demand you promptly re-instate it! :lol:

Anyhoo, I trust Princess Franklin and Pasmear enjoyed their feast in a bucket, and shared some with the other flog Longmanure.
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
piedys

Post by piedys »

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:
Pebbles Rocks wrote:
Meredith1965 wrote:Their coach whinged about some booing, while singling out a 30 game star player for selective off-the-ball niggling and harassment. Interesting sportsmanship framework.
Brilliant
Oh so very Sydney though, the pack of sanctimonious pr*cks, where exactly does Harley get off with that crap, after the booing of a 19 YEAR OLD ROOKIE! and following dignified silence of our Club last year?
TOTALLY!
Getting booed by a pox SCG crowd adorned with Kmart tags still on the scarves they just bought, and **** knowledge of the rules of the game.

As much as we loath Geebung handbaggers, liked watching those talentless pink ducks show up last GF for at least the banner run through, before they got their arses handed to them with blue and white ribbons attached.

That's the GF the AFL and their maggot umpires wanted; and that's the result it deserved - 3 X GF LOSERS since 2014 - BRAVO FLOGS.
piedys

Post by piedys »

think positive wrote:The hypocrisy in the AFL right now beggars belief
perhaps things will improve once that bug-eyed dickhead narcissist CEO finally ****
think better
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 26 times

Post by think better »

PyreneesPie wrote:YES!!!!!!! Checkers nominated for Goal of the round!!!

https://www.afl.com.au/goal-of-the-year
Will be between his and Will Ashcroft at the moment - both are pretty special instinctive goals.

Checkers goal was great largely because of his strength to hold his ground and the smarts to volley it
I think therefore I think - I think
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

Both were arsy but good goals.

Is it still voted on buy the public at the end of year?
If it is Ashcroft will win it.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
piedys

Post by piedys »

Dark Beanie wrote:Both were arsy but good goals.

Is it still voted on buy the public at the end of year?
If it is Ashcroft will win it.
Arsey goals you say?
Here's what we had to contend with sunday... one Shitney player had the ball bounce off of his shin, and dribble over the line a metre out from goal [score review].
Another Shitney player [#2] soccered the ball from top of goal square, when we had Maynard goal keeping on the goal-line. Of course the ball deviated f%cking sideways to his left when he made a dive for it, and beat his reach [score review].

Nothing arsey about Ashcroft and Mihocek's goals; they were both well timed off the boot.
piedys

Post by piedys »

90 nice wrote:Maynard josh daicos quaynor and checkers fined for that melee v Sydney
Refuse to pay this FRAUD; harassment in the workplace organised [and publicly announced] by thug manager of opposition company; defendants co-workers intervened to defuse situation.

Sue THEM for harassment in the workplace; end of story.
3rd degree wrote:Such a satisfying win. Checkers, Frampton, and Q were brilliant , up yours swanettes.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** pink ducks and your dog of a coach
ThePieMind

Post by ThePieMind »

simon tonna wrote:Fitness is king but boy do we know how to butcher the ball. We need to do the basics right at training continuously because those fundamentals are exposing our team. Stop this madness of overuse for starters. instinctive football seems more likely with fast movement. I really think we try to conserve our energy for too long in matches and it will burn us soon when the opponent starts to realise they are on top. They will start to kick those sodas they’ve been missing this season so far and we will be watching on thinking we have no one to blame but ourselves. We should be grateful for the wasted chances the opponents have made this season but it ain’t going to be that way against everyone and come finals I’ll be on the edge of my seat thinking we aren’t playing well enough to be certainties. I think it’s flawed to think we can afford to play to lose and run away with it in the last. We’re becoming to predictable.
We won by 5 goals and missed 4 soda's.
That's 9 goals - give the swan back 6 of their easy misses, and we still win.

We kicked 11.17 against BNE and could have easily won, conversely ADEL's inaccuracy ( and more scoring shots), is the only game where your criticism holds.
So I really don't see an issue
think positive
Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

no because it was a jobs for mates swap!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

love a sunday melee
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Take_a_Screamer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Take_a_Screamer »

The Mason Cox Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LuDVeLkT8&t=3250s

From @ 44:10
* Mason talks about his return to R8 Swans game.
* N.Daicos Tag. Daicos loves the game
* Checkers' 5 goals. Renaldo-esque goal of the year.
Ash Johnson...you beauty
Johnson Screamer @ https://www.afl.com.au/video/931485/joh ... -epic-mark? ❤️️
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

Skids wrote:Parley should be fined double for being the biggest flog in the game.
"The Smear" wanted to appropriate the nick name "Tip Rat" but Steven Milne refused to allow it. A vote on MMM awarded him Trash Panda after "The Smear"( which was the winner) was deemed inapprops.

Good footballer but flog of a person.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

I listen every week to the Mason Cox Show. It's really entertaining and informative at the same time.