The bored board?

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

loki04

The bored board?

Post by loki04 »

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

WTF
loki04

Post by loki04 »

was wondering why i can't get in there?
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

pm MAGFAN8 or Go_The_Mighty_Magpies for access loki
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
loki04

Post by loki04 »

k thnx
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Read the topic in this forum. Although, sorry, it does need to be updated. I will contact the mods and ask them too. Lisey no longer does it.
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

Just a stupid question, but why do you need special permission to read what's in there? :?
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

its classified ;)
Get back on top.
Joel

Post by Joel »

stui magpie wrote:Just a stupid question, but why do you need special permission to read what's in there? :?
you need to ask to join. There are threads sticked in this forum for more info.
sam.

Post by sam. »

He wasn't asking how, he was asking why.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Joel

Post by Joel »

We realise that. Perhaps the answer wasn't all that good. I answered it by sainf it is because you need to ask toy join, but I probably should have also said it was a forum made up a few years for people to go to stuff around in (to keep certain topics off the general boards), and generally just talk about stuff. It was originally a small private forum with only a few members, but has since grown, and now has a fair few more members - though it has been pretty quiet in the off season.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

If you have more than 50 posts, and are a definate pie fan then you're more than welcome to join. PM Donny firstly as he has the power to accept new members where as I do not, if you have no reply, then please contact me and I'll do the best I can. :)
There is just one team we favour...
cfc_4_eva

Post by cfc_4_eva »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:If you have more than 50 posts, and are a definate pie fan then you're more than welcome to join. PM Donny firstly as he has the power to accept new members where as I do not, if you have no reply, then please contact me and I'll do the best I can. :)

How do you know when you have 50 posts ? I can't seem to see how many i have made and how many others have made.
Joel

Post by Joel »

That's deliberate. To avoid people posting just for the sake of it. There is a way to check, but I can't remember. If you think you have around 50 posts, then just ask.
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I know how to find out post counts, we can let you know whether you've got enough.
There is just one team we favour...
cfc_4_eva

Post by cfc_4_eva »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies wrote:I know how to find out post counts, we can let you know whether you've got enough.
Ok thank you very much.