Williamstown vs Port Melbourne @ TEAC Oval...BUCKS IS BACK!!

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

stui magpie wrote:I heard that bit. They gave him the keys to the ute and the bloke asked if he was old enough to drive.
I recall Goldsack's comment in MX a few weeks ago (kindly posted on Nick's) that Reid is still on his L's and has to be driven around by the other players :lol:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

I thought Benny Reid didnt pass his L's or something along those lines. It was a comical display by a team destined for future success. I think i have a favourite in Sammy Isles. Loved everything he did, looks to be a class act and will surely be a show to come in next week for cooky.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

the ute that reid won is only for a week. but coz he cant drive it looks like his parents or gf will be driving it instead. his gf is hot.

good to see bucks came thru the game good and kicked 4 goals.
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

David wrote:
stui magpie wrote:I heard that bit. They gave him the keys to the ute and the bloke asked if he was old enough to drive.
I recall Goldsack's comment in MX a few weeks ago (kindly posted on Nick's) that Reid is still on his L's and has to be driven around by the other players :lol:
Apprently Reid has failed his L's test 3 times and he's not the brightest light on the christmas tree!
kickit2me

Post by kickit2me »

...but he can place the star on top of it......with ease:)
"And that effort by Ezard was pathetic" - Don Scott.