Post Match. Pies thump Giants. All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Said by Zed
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Said by Zed »

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the careful conduct and interaction our players exhibited towards Himmelberg during the game? Not sure how privy the players are re recruitment but would not be surprised if we were in deep discussions with him for next season….would be a quality inclusion and welcome help forward, back and relief in ruck.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men...
LaurieHolden
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 152 times

Post by LaurieHolden »

Said by Zed wrote:Is it just me or did anyone else notice the careful conduct and interaction our players exhibited towards Himmelberg during the game? Not sure how privy the players are re recruitment but would not be surprised if we were in deep discussions with him for next season….would be a quality inclusion and welcome help forward, back and relief in ruck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The Club's not Jock, Ted and Gerry" (& Eddie)
2023 AFL Premiers
Said by Zed
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Said by Zed »

^^^^^

Absolutely. Stay tuned.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men...
LaurieHolden
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 152 times

Post by LaurieHolden »

Said by Zed wrote:^^^^^

Absolutely. Stay tuned.
Not saying I don't like the notion, as a matter of fact I welcome it.
"The Club's not Jock, Ted and Gerry" (& Eddie)
2023 AFL Premiers