2016 Annual Plea for Help

For discussion regarding Nick's Collingwood Page

Moderators: Joel, DaVe86, bbmods

MagpieMad

2016 Annual Plea for Help

Post by MagpieMad »

[align=center]Image
[/align]
Nick's is an unofficial Collingwood Football Club Fan site - owned and run, by Collingwood Fans, for Collingwood Fans, As We are a Community based website, Everything done with and on Nick's is done off the backs of Volunteers, Volunteers are the life blood of Nick's and as such We rely on the contributions for all content on site and we are once again looking for Contributors.

As you can imagine, Nick's being a 20 year old website it has a vast amount of accumulated pages with well over a thousand pages of content including old player profiles, results etc. All by Collingwood fans, And we are continually adding to the the growing content of the site and would invite you to chip in, If you would like to contribute content for the site we are currently looking for content in all of our categories.

If you are unfamiliar with the the Categories on Nick's just mouse over the menu on the front page and have a look around and see if you would be interested in adding content to that section of the site.

We are looking for just about anything related to Collingwood and Nick's that you can think of.

Submit Here:

[align=center]
Image[/align]
Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory..... lasts forever!
35forever

Post by 35forever »

Could you be a teeny bit more specific about the kinds of things you're looking for? I'm sure people could contribute more if they had a better idea.

Or not.
"If at first you dont succeed...
... oh who cares, we did it!!!!!"

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

35forever wrote:Could you be a teeny bit more specific about the kinds of things you're looking for? I'm sure people could contribute more if they had a better idea.

Or not.
Collingwood related articles, like pieces on the Pies either player stories, training reports, match reports, previews, reviews, etc.

I used to do some articles I did former Tasmanian Collingwood Players, and there is like a chance to do like a Collingwood column each week if you wanted to. Just something to add to the interactive nature of the page.