LIVERPOOL : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

JLC

LIVERPOOL : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Post by JLC »

The most famous song in sport :

When you walk through a storm,
Hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm,
There's a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown..
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone...
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone...
You'll never walk alone.

thats for you joffa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
GO RUPERT 10

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

WELL SAID JLC WE KICKED ASS THIS YEAR 3 TROPHIES ,BEAT THOSE PRIMA DONNAS MAN U 2 TIMES AND NOW WEVE QUALIFIED FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE .WHERE ARE ALL THOSE LIVERPOOL BAGGERS NOW ?GEE THEYE SO QUIET I CANT HEAR THEM.WE ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN ENGLAND AND GERRARD HOULIER SHOULD BE KNIGHTED AND SO SHOULD GARY MCALLISTER .SEE YOU AT THE CRICKETERS NEXT WEEK JLC WHERE THE PIES WILL CONTINUE THIER MARCH BY DESTROYING THE SAINTS AND WE STILL HAVENT FORGIVEN THEM FOR THE 66 GRAND FINAL OR THE 92 ELIMINATION FINAL SO KILL EM PIES NO MERCY
JLC

Post by JLC »

I will be there Rupert 10 and we can bask in Liverpools glory over a few beers..................In the second half against Charlton we killed them it was magic

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
rash

Post by rash »

The Liverpool baggers are still there. You should read some of the crap that has been written."How lucky are Liverpool" "Dodgy defence" "a long way to go before they are as good as Scumchester" etc. I'm sure all these wankers are Scum supporters and can't handle Liverpool doing well. Bring on next season so we can shove it up those bastards.
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Rash,
You'll be pleased to know that there is talk of a crisis at Man U with Ferguson at loggerheads with the board & talk that he may actually leave before next season.His No2 Steve McLaren is probably gonna take over at West Ham so overall it's nice to see those scummers with a few worries cos mark my words as soon as Ferguson goes 'the whole shit house is gonna come down' & the battle will be on to see who can step into their shoes.All the press over here are talking up a Liverpool revival but the next step which is to challenge for the title till the end of the season is the hardest one to take.

BTW did you see any of the cricket, we destroyed the Pakis by an innings & everyone is well up for the start of the Ashes.It's like everyone can't quite believe that we've actually got a chance against the Aussies but results don't lie.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
rash

Post by rash »

Dipper

It was a great weekend in sport for me. The Mighty Maggies had there best win for the season, Liverpool clinched the champions league spot, Scumchester got done, England had a crushing win against the Paki's and Richmond got thrashed by a second rate team. As you could probably tell, I am not a big fan of Richmond. After a few games it was the usual story of "This is our year" etc. A couple of games later they are back to there soft as a marshmallow status. Too many pretty boys worried about how there hair looks. Your mob are a bit the same but a least they have some skill.